If you are thinking of acquiring a health plan, we invite you to learn more about PlanSalud, the exclusive health program of Clinica Ricardo Palma, which has excellent benefits for you and your family. Here, we will solve some doubts that may arise before having this benefit.
What is the age limit to join PlanSalud?
- There is no age limit to join our health program.
If I have a pre-existing illness, can I access PlanSalud?
- Yes, PlanSalud covers pre-existing diseases.
Is there a waiting time for outpatient care?
- Yes, the waiting period to access the benefits of external consultation is 30 days from the effective date.
In case a surgery is required, is there a waiting time?
- The waiting time for scheduled surgeries is twelve (12) months after the validity of the insurance.
Is maternity coverage immediate?
- It is not immediate; you have a waiting period of (12) months from the effective date.
What does grace period mean?
- It is the period of time established in the contract during which the member does not have coverage in our services, except for accidental emergency care, according to the established conditions. The grace period will be considered from the effective date of the contract and will be individual.
What does wait period mean?
- It is the period of time established in the contract during which the member does not have coverage for certain specifically indicated benefits, which will only be covered when the waiting period has completely elapsed. This period will be considered from the effective date of the contract and will be individual.
Is there a benefit to paying the fees early?
- Yes, if the annual payment is paid in advance, the payment of the fee 12 will be waived.
How can I make an appointment?
- By calling 224.2224 or 224.2226, entering our website www.crp.com.pe or in person at our facilities.