ADMINISTRADORA CLINICA RICARDO PALMA SA, (hereinafter, “Clinica Ricardo Palma”) duly identified with RUC N° 20100121809 and domiciled at Av. Javier Prado Este N° 1066, San Isidro, Lima – Peru, makes available to all our patients or web users this document which contains our Cookies Policy, which regulates the website with URL https://www.crp.com.pe/ (hereinafter, the “Website”), in order to guarantee privacy of the clients or web users, hereinafter the “User”.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, Cookies can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are used to recognize the User’s device when they visit the Website again, facilitating its use by remembering their preferences and browsing settings (e.g., Language, country, etc.)
They also serve to improve the services we offer and to be able to collect statistical information that allows us to understand how Clients or users use our Website and help us to improve its structure and content.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the Website to function properly and others serve to improve performance and your experience as a user, as well as for its own marketing functionalities.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and their Internet access device and, normally, they do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced. Cookies cannot damage your device and are also very useful, since they help us to identify and resolve errors. Notwithstanding this, some cookies may contain personal information.
The User will be able to find the information regarding the cookies implemented by Clinica Ricardo Palma, in the Annex of this Policy.
3. Can you delete cookies?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
To block or disable cookies, the User must activate the browser settings, so that the installation of all cookies or some of them is rejected. In practice, most browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If they are rejected, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore the user experience may be less satisfactory.
4. How are cookies managed?
If you accept cookies, you allow us to improve the website of Clinica Ricardo Palma to offer you optimal access and give you a more efficient and personalized service. In addition, the User can configure their browser to establish that only trusted websites or the pages they are browsing at the moment can manage cookies, which allows them to select their preferences.
If the User decides not to authorize the processing indicating their non-conformity, we would only use the necessary cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If, even so, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
5. Personal data protection
In the event that Clinica Ricardo Palma can collect personal data, these will be stored in the data bank called “USERS OF THE WEB PAGE” (RNPDP N ° 14000), for an indeterminate period to: (i) keep a record for purposes statistical and historical; (ii) obtain information from public and private access sources for profiling purposes; and, (iii) send promotions, benefits, contests, offers and, in general, advertising about Clinica Ricardo Palma´s products and services.
Likewise, you are informed that Clinica Ricardo Palma may share and entrust the processing of your personal data to an organization or people directly related, companies that provide services in the cloud and companies dedicated to advertising or marketing.
In case, you consider that you have not been served, you may file a claim with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, by contacting the Bureau of Parties of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights located at Calle Scipión Llona N ° 350, Miraflores, Lima, Peru.
6. Validity and modification of the Cookies Policy
The Web Cookies Policy of Clinica Ricardo Palma has been updated as of November 19, 2020.
Clinica Ricardo Palma may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, as well as by its own business criteria.
For this reason, and given that said policy may be updated periodically, we suggest that our users review it regularly and that they will find it on the website.
Category: Necessary (3)
Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- PHPSESSID, Preserves the states of the users in all the requests of the page.
- rc::a, This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the web in order to prepare valid reports on the use of its web.
- rc::c, This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
Category: Preferences (1)
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. More details at: https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- _icl_current_language, Designates the country code that is calculated based on the user’s IP address. Used to determine which language should be used for users.
Category: Statistics (8)
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously. More details at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es
- _clck, Collects data related to navigation and user behavior. This is used to collect statistical reports and heat maps for the website owner.
- _clsk, Registers statistical data on the behavior of the visitor on the web. This is used for internal analysis by the website operator.
- _cltk, Registers statistical data on the behavior of the visitor on the web. This is used for internal analysis by the website operator.
- _ga, this cookie used by Google Analytics and its function is to register a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat, this cookie used by Google Analytics, is used to control the request rate
_gid, this cookie used by Google Analytics, its function is to register a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
- CLID, Collects data related to navigation and user behavior. This is used to collect statistical reports and heat maps for the website owner.
- Collect, It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and its behavior. Track visitors across devices and marketing channels.
Category: Marketing (4)
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The idea is to show ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
- ANONCHK, Records visitor data from multiple visits and from multiple websites. This information is used to measure the efficiency of advertising on the webs.
- MUID, Used extensively by Microsoft as a unique user identification. The cookie allows the user to be tracked without synchronizing identification across many Microsoft domains.
- SM, Registers a unique identification that identifies the user’s device when revisiting websites that use the same advertising network. Identification is used to allow specific advertisements.
- SRM_B, Used to track user interaction with the web search bar function. This data can be used to present the user with relevant products or services.