- Heat, perspiration, and some errors in personal care lead to the formation of fungi on the feet during this season.
- Adequate personal hygiene in daily shower and drying between the fingers prevent fungi
- In case of mycosis, the most frequent symptoms are intense itching and small vesicles that induce scratching. Personalize towels and wash them frequently.
- Sanitize showers regularly and wear ventilated leather footwear. Wear sneakers only for sports.
- Foot powder should not be applied directly to the foot skin. First, put it on the palms of the hands and then apply it on the foot.
- Its swat-absorbent effect keeps skin dry, preventing the development of microorganisms and odor.
Dr. Sandro Tucto
Dermatologist at Clínica Ricardo Palma